When it comes to choosing a dentist for your family, the choice is not only hard, but overwhelming. The number of general dentists in the Ooltewah/Collegedale area is large, and not to mention all the dentists practicing in Chattanooga!
In order to help with your decision, we could mention a few things:
- We see all ages - Yes, all ages! The whole family!
- We accept most major insurances, including TennCare and CoverKids.
- We have put a lot of effort into creating a comfortable and relaxed environment: cozy waiting room with fireplace, hot drinks, water, fresh-baked cookies; movies in treatment rooms; soft music; etc. We truly want you to feel at home!
- Our doctor is certified in oral and IV Sedation, for our patients' enhanced comfort.
- We are committed to delivering quality dentistry at the best possible price, with your utmost comfort in mind.
But, enough said. Why should you choose Art of Dentistry as the dental home for your family? Nobody can explain it better than our own, wonderful patients:
"The Art of Dentistry team has created a warming atmosphere in what is generally a fearful time in our children's lives. The patience & loving care of the dental team permeates their office. If you are looking for a dental care provider that will 'go the extra mile' then Art of Dentistry is the place for you. Our family happily recommends your children to be trusted under the gentle care of the staff at Art of Dentistry." - Michael
"Always a fun and happy visit for our children, and us!" - Yahaira
"Have taken my daughter to 3 different dentists and this is her favorite. She wants to stay here. And she loves the cookies!" - Paige
"Dr. Lopez is the best. The atmosphere is relaxed and his professionalism is second to none. My kids actually look forward to the dentist." - Kevin
"The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The Dentist is also very friendly, informative and takes his time to listen if you have questions. If you are looking for a great family dentist with a warm welcome, then this is the place to go!" - Rebecca
We hope you, too, can bring your family to Art of Dentistry and find out that Dr. Lopez & Dr. Geach, and all their staff, are committed to serving you with love and care, because when you become our patient you are truly becoming part of our family!